St. Joseph Catholic Academy is updating the school dress code to reflect our high expectations and commitment to student success. SJCA has a required school uniform for several very important reasons: uniforms unite us and send a powerful visual statement of our SJCA community, uniforms reduce clothing competition, and uniforms look smart. AS SUCH, the official SJCA logo is required to be embroidered on the outermost layer of your student’s top clothing. All students must come to school in the SJCA uniform every Monday through Thursday. Every Friday is a jean day with SJCA Spirit Top. The SJCA administration makes the final determination on whether a student is in uniform.
While you may purchase your student’s clothing through any vendor, an SJCA embroidered logo is required on the OUTERMOST top layer. If you take off your fleece, sweater, or sweatshirt, you must have on a logoed top underneath. Logo must be on the LEFT CHEST of top.
Embroidered logos are available through the following options:
- By purchasing embroidered items directly through LANDS’ END.
- By bringing your own items to THE LETTERING MACHINE for embroidery.
- By purchasing already embroidered from THE LETTERING MACHINE.
BOLD GOLD SCHOOL STORE
- The Bold Gold School Store stocks uniform sweatshirts and uniform fleece zips.
- The Bold Gold is your one-stop shop for SJCA school spirit wear.
- The Bold Gold school store at the Upper Campus is open during most lunch hours.
- Contact Mrs. Linda Hantke for other store hour options at email@example.com.