Join us on Saturday, April 29 from 5 - 11 p.m. at the SJCA Upper Campus for the Athletic Association's biggest fundraiser of the year - The Century Dinner! For tickets, contact the Athletic Department at (262) 654-8651 ext. 133.
Spring Break begins Thursday, April 13 at noon. Students must be picked up at noon as the buildings will be closed shortly after this time for Easter break. After Care will not be available at either campus. Students return to school on Monday, April 24.
- Godspell Jr. auditions for students in grades K-8 on Monday and Tuesday (4/3 and 4/4) from 4 - 5:30. Drop off and pick up at Door 13.
- Eucharistic Adoration Lock in for high school students is Friday, April 7.
- Spring Break begins Thursday, April 13 at noon. Students must be picked up at noon as the buildings will be closed shortly after this time for Easter break. After Care will not be available at either campus. Students return to school on Monday, April 24.
- Please note that FOPA Scholarships are due on Thursday, March 30.
- The Sophomore Retreat is on Thursday and Friday, March 30 and 31
- Financial Aid forms are due by Friday, March 31. Contact the Business Office with questions at (262) 654-8651 ext. 116.
Reminder: High School Families
Mother/Daughter Brunch on Sunday, March 26 at Strawberry Creek
Father/Son Brunch on Sunday, March 26 at Masons Pub & Eatery
Please join us for Mass in celebration of the Feast of St. Joseph on Wednesday, March 22 at St. Mark Church at 9:30 a.m. Everyone welcome!
Join us for the spring musical WORKING!
- Friday, March 17 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 18 at 7:30 p.m.
Senior Show: Thursday, March 16 at 6 p.m. Doors open at 5 p.m. All seniors welcome.
SJCA Fish Fry on Wednesday, March 1 from 4:30 - 7 p.m. at the Upper Campus cafeteria. Ashes in the UC chapel at 5:30 p.m.
A meeting for 8th grade parents will be this Thursday, February 23 at 6 p.m. All 8th grade parents are encouraged to attend. For questions, contact Wanda Jaraczewski at (262) 654-8651 ext. 104.
The Middle School Valentine's luncheon will be on Tuesday, February 14 at 11:15 a.m. Parents are welcome to join their student for lunch on this day.