- Coding, in the simplest of terms, is telling a computer what you want it to do, which involves typing in step-by-step commands for the computer to follow. During Coding Club, students will explore logic puzzles, the basics of what coding is, and be given the opportunity to create their own games that they can play on a tablet at home. Everyone will work at their own pace with a variety of computer based and "unplugged" activites.
- There are three 8-week sessions during the year and each session costs $85. Coding Club is limited to 30 students per session and it will be first come first serve. This club is open to students K-5.
- The Club meets on Thursdays in Mrs. Rondeau's Classroom from 2:45-4:15. Location will vary between Mrs. Rondeau's Classroom (Berg 103) and the computer lab. Students should be picked up at 4:15 by the Before and After Care doors on 73rd Street.
- Moderators: Mrs. Hansen and Mrs. Rondeau. Click here to contact.
Moderator: Mr. John Roscioli. Click here to contact.
STUDENT COUNCIL - Lower Campus
BATTLE OF THE BOOKS
- Alabama Moon - Watt Key
Among the Hidden - Margaret Peterson Haddix
Auggie and Me: Three Wonder Stories - R.J. Palacio
Booked - Kwame Alexander
The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind - William Kamkwamba & Bryan Mealer
Chains - Laurie Halse Anderson
Echo - Pam Munoz Ryan
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling
Heat - Mike Lupica
House Arrest - K.A. Holt
Life as We Knew It - Susan Beth Pfeffer
Mockingbird - Kathryn Erskine
A Night Divided - Jennifer A. Nielsen
Orbiting Jupiter - Gary D. Schmidt
Out of the Dust - Karen Hesse
Roller Girl - Victoria Jamieson
The Sword of Summer - Rick Riordan
Upside Down in the Middle of Nowhere - Julie T. Lamana
Untwine - Edwidge Danticat
- The War That Saved My Life - Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
Moderator: Mrs. Bridget McGonegle. Click here to contact.
EXPLORE THE WORLD CLUB
Moderator: Ms. Caitlyn Cheslock. Click here to contact.
Moderator: Mrs. Christine Gill. Click here to contact.
The club is designed to promote school spirit through Athletic events. Open to all high school students.
Moderator: Mrs. Hantke. Click here to contact.
Moderator: Mr. Will Sivia. Click here to contact.
Student Council - Middle School
Moderator: Mr. Matthew Giunti. Click here to contact.