St Joe’s Alumni Association supports the following:
- Annual scholarships for current SJCA students
- An Alumni website and other social media groups (Facebook) for all alumni of St Joes
- Presentation of a Distinguished Alumnus Award
- Alumni events held throughout the year in cooperation with other classes and organizations
- Donation of time and money as requested by administration and staff
- Class reunions and other school activities (ie. fundraisers, musical theater productions)
- Preservation of the history of St Joseph High School
St. Joseph’s Alumni Association projects will be supported by dues and fundraising opportunities. The success of the St. Joseph’s Alumni Association depends on your support and participation.
For information, contact Kathy Thomas, Development Office/Alumni Relations Coordinator, at (262) 654-8651 ext. 118 or click here to email.
For those who would prefer to join by cash or check, please complete the form below and send to:
St. Joseph Alumni Association
c/o Kimberly Young
64 Andrien Road
Glen Mills, PA 19342
ALUMNI ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP FUND
The purpose of the ALUMNI ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP FUND is to establish a method of supporting deserving St. Joseph High School students with monetary awards to be used toward their education here at St. Joseph Catholic Academy. Please consider donating in memory of a loved one.
The SJHS/SJCA ALUMNI WEBSITE is a great place to connect with your former classmates. Click here to learn what's happening with your fellow St. Joe's grads and find alumni business links.
PLAN YOUR REUNION
If you are planning a class reunion or are trying to find out information pertaining to an upcoming reunion, please contact: